This format creates a win-win-win situation.
You get free solar panels and all self-consumed electricity is 100% free. You save a lot on your energy bill (depending on your consumption, from €250 to over €1,000 per year! Even in these special times of sky-high energy prices).
Brusol takes care of the installation, insurance, replacement of any defective material during 25 years and even the recycling at the end of the life span of the panels. You don't have to do anything, Brusol takes care of everything!
It really costs you nothing. No small print or hidden costs with us.
All inhabitants of the Brussels-Capital Region benefit. Together, you and we help the Region meet its climate targets. We are also making our capital a little healthier and more environmentally friendly.
That way we can ensure clean air for future generations.
We recoup the investments through green certificates.
We sell them to energy suppliers. The taxpayer does not intervene in this. This allows us to install the systems 100% free of charge.
Free green energy in 3 steps
- Calculate your benefit, provide your contact details and we will mail you.
- We will visit you when it suits you best (you decide the date and time).
- We will analyse your roof free of charge and measure everything on site.
2. Brusol installs
- We install free of charge and in one day.
- We request an independent AREI inspection of your installation at our expense.
- We insure the installation for 25 years against fire, water and storm damage.
3. You save money
- Without investing a single euro, you will enjoy 100% free and green electricity.
- We maintain and monitor the installation free of charge from day 1.
- You are guaranteed to save for at least 25 years.
We build for you
- Both flat and pitched roofs.
For pitched roof: East, south or west facing.
Roof still in good condition.
- Broad expertise.
Seventy of our people working in Brussels every day.
Fifty public buildings (sports halls, retirement homes, schools, etc.) and over a hundred SMEs in portfolio.
Market leader in the Region.
- Buildings with one or more common counters.
- Sufficient free roof space available.
- Subject to the prior agreement of the syndicate and the co-owners.